Re: Buglets in dlgFunction

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Buglets in dlgFunction
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 5:11 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> [...]
>> Till PostgreSQL 8.4 beta, I'll only work on pgAdmin. First on your bug
>> report, then on the server status window and last on i18n.
>
> Sounds ambitious :-).

Yeah, but I didn't say I will do all of this :) At least, I'll try.

>> Hmmm, I don't think I will work on it tonight. I'll try tomorrow.
>
> Yeah - its pretty late for you I guess!

Well, actually, I want to finish this book : "The Art of SQL", Stéphane
Faroult with Peter Robson, O'Reilly. Quite interesting, even if I
already know most of it. Do you know some books about database
internals? I've seen some on the Developer's FAQ, but I'm not sure which
one is the most interesting.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org