Re: Hot standby stops after a few days of inactivity (i.e. no new WAL)

От Marc Schablewski
Тема Re: Hot standby stops after a few days of inactivity (i.e. no new WAL)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ah, ok. I somehow missed the first line of the message an the rest of it
left the impression that "something" must be wrong with replication.

I guess one of my colleagues might have shut down the database by
accident and forgot to tell me.

Anyway, thanks for your reply.

Marc