Re: [HACKERS] CLUSTER command progress monitor

От Tatsuro Yamada
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CLUSTER command progress monitor
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] CLUSTER command progress monitor
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Robert!

On 2019/03/23 3:31, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 2:47 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> how close you were getting to rewriting the entire heap.  This is the
>> one thing I found but did not fix; any chance you could make this
>> change and update the documentation to match?
>
> Hi, is anybody working on this?

I sent this email using my personal email address: yamatattsu@gmail-.
I re-send it with the patch and my test result.

Thank you so much for reviewing the patch and sorry for the late reply.
Today, I realized that you sent the email for the patch because I took a
sick leave from work for a while. So, I created new patch based on your comments asap.
I hope it is acceptable to you. :)

Changes
   - Add new column *heap_tuples_written* in the view
       This column is updated when the phases are "seq scanning heap",
       "index scanning heap" or "writing new heap".
   - Fix document
   - Revised the patch on the current head: 940311e4bb32a5fe99155052e41179c88b5d48af.

Please find attached files. :)

Regards,
Tatsuro Yamada

Вложения