Re: advocacy stuff for Buenos Aires PGDay

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: advocacy stuff for Buenos Aires PGDay
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Guido,

>    I am preparing a PGDay @ Buenos Aires, Argentina (South America,
> for the record),  and I am wondering if there is such a thing like an
> "advocay kit" around.  I am aware of flyers and others, but I was
> wondering if there is a template somewhere around in order to pickup
> the latest stuff and proceed.

It's not very organized.  There are some materials on
www.pgfoundry.org/projects/press, but there are lots more out there
which aren't uploaded to any PostgreSQL server because they are too large.

>    FYI, this will be november the 22th, the whole saturday and we are
> wishing to bring all the LATAM comunity to the house or at least kick
> off the idea that events are possible in the south cone :)

Yaaaay!  Wish I could come.  Maybe next year.

--Josh