Re: Any reason to have heap_(de)formtuple?

От Zdenek Kotala
Тема Re: Any reason to have heap_(de)formtuple?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kris Jurka napsal(a):

> On Tue, 28 Oct 2008, Zdenek Kotala wrote:
>
>> Kris Jurka napsal(a):
>>>
>>> Here's a patch that changes everything over to the the new API and
>>> implements the old API by calling the new API.
>>
>> It seems to me OK. I have only one comment. I prefer to pfree
>> allocated memory for temporary nulls array. I think that caller could
>> call old API many times without memory context cleanup.
>>

> Here's an incremental patch to add the suggested pfreeing.

I think it is ready to commit now.
Thanks Zdenek

--
Zdenek Kotala              Sun Microsystems
Prague, Czech Republic     http://sun.com/postgresql

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL + Replicator developer meeting 10/28
От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL + Replicator developer meeting 10/28