Re: [Fwd: Your message to Members awaits moderator approval]

От Melanie
Тема Re: [Fwd: Your message to Members awaits moderator approval]
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Thanks JD - I didn't realize that and so since the list I was aware of
having signed up for was the .us one, I assumed it was the same.  thanks
for the clarification! :-)

Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 7:49 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>
>> Melanie wrote:
>>
>>> Since the .us list is now slowed down by being a moderated list, I want to
>>> confirm before friday that the deletion of my(and whomever else's) email
>>> address and then it being readded, did not ALSO result in my vote being
>>> deleted.  I just assume I don't need to vote again and want to confirm.
>>>
>> Melanie,
>>
>> pgus-general is not a moderated list. The members@ list is. The members@
>> list is meant to be an announce list which is why it is moderated.
>>

> Josh,
>
> Melanie was talking about the postgresql.us mailing list - which she
> indicated above.
>
> Perhaps you meant to name that list members-announce@postgresql.us?
>
> The impression you gave me by simply calling it 'members' is that this
> is a list designed to bring people together, which doesn't work very
> well when we can't talk to each other.
>
> -selena

Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: Your message to Members awaits moderator approval]
Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: Your message to Members awaits moderator approval]