Re: hung backends stuck in spinlock heavy endless loop

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: hung backends stuck in spinlock heavy endless loop
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> ...hm, I spoke to soon.  So I deleted everything, and booted up a new
> instance 9.4 vanilla with asserts on and took no other action.
> Applying the script with no data activity fails an assertion every
> single time:

> TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(flags & 0x0010)", File: "dynahash.c", Line: 330)

There's no Assert at line 330 in 9.4, though there is in HEAD.  I suspect
what you've got here is a version mismatch; in particular commit
4a14f13a0abfbf7e7d44a3d2689444d1806aa9dc changed the API for dynahash.c
such that external modules would need to be recompiled to use it without
error.  I'm not real sure though how you are getting past the
loadable-module version check.  Anyway, I'd try "make distclean" and
full rebuild before anything else.