Reminder: only 10 days until final CommitFest

От Josh Berkus
Тема Reminder: only 10 days until final CommitFest
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

As a reminder, the November CommitFest is coming up in 10 days.  That
means you have just over a week to get your patch into shape where it's
ready to be submitted and merged.  As a rule, patches which still
require discussion and/or refactoring on November 20th are not going
into 8.4.

Also, we need Round Robin Reviewers who can be assigned patches to
review and do a preliminary review and turn it around quickly.  If
you've been an RRR in the past, I'll be pinging you specifically for
availability.  If you haven't, please let me know if you're available.

On to 8.4!

--Josh Berkus