Re: pg_hba options parsing

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pg_hba options parsing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> OK, a few comments:
>
> This should have spaces:
>
>     !            port->hba->ldapprefix?port->hba->ldapprefix:"",

Fixed. Though I guess pgindent would've fixed it eventually otherwise.

> This is missing 'do' or something:
>
>     + #define MANDATORY_AUTH_ARG(argvar, argname, authname) \
>     + if (argvar == NULL) {\
>     +   ereport(LOG, \
>     +           (errcode(ERRCODE_CONFIG_FILE_ERROR), \
>     +            errmsg("authentication method '%s' requires argument '%s' to be set", \
>     +                   authname, argname), \
>     +            errcontext("line %d of configuration file \"%s\"", \
>     +                   line_num, HbaFileName))); \
>     +   goto hba_other_error; \
>     + } while (0);

Wow.Amazing that it actually compiles and work. I guess it treats the
while(0) as a separate statement completely.

The correct fix is, AFAICS, to remove the while(0).

> Seems we are losing the sscanf(), which is good.

Yes, that is one of the goals :-)

If there are no further comments I will go ahead and commit this (with
the above fixes) within a couple of days.

//Magnus