Re: log shipping pg_standby

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: log shipping pg_standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>> Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:
> After terminating recovery mode by creating a trigger file postgres

> starts up and complains about missing WAL files in pg_xlog; The last

> two which were replayed. Is this normal ?
It is normal for recovery to ask for one or more files a second time
at the end.  It's important not to discard files after processing the
first time.  I don't know if that's the problem you're seeing.
-Kevin

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: 8.3 .4 + Vista + MingW + initdb = ACCESS_DENIED
От: "Robert Haas"
Сообщение: Re: 8.3 .4 + Vista + MingW + initdb = ACCESS_DENIED