Re: [GENERAL] Why is table not found?

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Why is table not found?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 31 Jan 2017, at 14:45, Egon Frerich <egon@frerich.eu> wrote:
>>
>> CREATE TABLE "Raum"
>> (
>>  "RaumID" serial NOT NULL, -- Automatisch vergebenes

> But psql tells me "Raum" is not existent:
>
>> egon@xfEinzel ~ $ psql Hausrat
>> psql (9.3.15)
>> Type "help" for help.
>>
>> Hausrat=# SELECT * FROM Raum;
>> ERROR:  relation "raum" does not exist
>> LINE 1: SELECT * FROM Raum;

Instead of adding quotes to your select statement (as others suggested), IMHO the better thing to do is to remove them
fromyour create statements. Most of the time there is no benefit creating case-sensitive identifiers in a database.

Alban Hertroys

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Why is table not found?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Why is table not found?