Re: BUG #4458: Website slow, inaccessible

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: BUG #4458: Website slow, inaccessible
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Harald Armin Massa wrote:
> John,
>

>> indeed, I just wandered all over www.postgresql.org with a flashblocker that
>> would have shown me a big fat "F" on any flash content, and saw zero, zilch,
>> none.
>>

> close enough not you are looking:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.1013

you got me there.  I'd forgotten about that bit of humor and my random
sampling of news articles missed it.    I should have clarified that
'wandered all over' did involve some pseudo random sampling.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #4458: Website slow, inaccessible
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4458: Website slow, inaccessible