Re: Transactions and temp tables

От Emmanuel Cecchet
Тема Re: Transactions and temp tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Heikki,

Here is a new version of the patch using a hash table as you suggested.
I also include the tests that I have added to the regression test suite
to test the various scenarios.
All patches are based on Postgres 8.3.3, let me know if you want me to
generate patch for 8.4.

Thanks in advance for your feedback,
Emmanuel

--