Re: Finding some bug statistics..

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Finding some bug statistics..
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Chander Ganesan wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>>> Also, is the sequence only a sequence, or is some of the data held in
>>> the
>>> database (queryable?)  At the very least, I could probably get an
>>> idea of
>>> the bug submit rate by looking at the first bug of each month in the
>>> bugs
>>> archive (or are many of the "bugs" really SPAM)?
>>>

>> It's literally just a sequence. And the messages do get moderated, so
>> some numbers will be lost as spam.
>>
> Wow.  Looks like even if we look at just the sequence value, over the
> course of a year, the number of "bugs" (many of which might be
> documentation related, or "not a bug" bugs) submitted via the form is
> less than the number that MySQL gets in two months.

Well, it's not a realistic metric. To be fair, we get a number of bug
reports that do not come through that webform as well. So it really has
on real bearing at all on how many bug reports there are.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Finding some bug statistics..
Сообщение: Re: Finding some bug statistics..