Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1076)

От KaiGai Kohei
Тема Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1076)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Now we have just a month due to the final deadline.

I think we could sort out and make clear its conceptual issues
during CommitFest:Sep. So, I think it is good time that we can
move to the disucussion about its implementation.

Anyway, I want any suggestions what should I pay my efforts to
during the remaining month.

Thanks,

--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>

Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Has anyone built pgbash-7.3 against postgreSQL-8.3?
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Has anyone built pgbash-7.3 against postgreSQL-8.3?