Re: Who is updating the PostgreSQL home page?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Who is updating the PostgreSQL home page?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Robert Treat wrote:
> On Sunday 21 September 2008 14:16:47 Josh Berkus wrote:
>> WWW team,
>>
>> Has someone taken charge of updating the PostgreSQL home page for the
>> upcoming update release?
>>
>> Also -- please do not approve the news item I'm about to submit until
>> 9am EDT Monday.
>>

> If you're doing the release at 9AM Monday, we need the website updated before
> that, which won't work for me, so I'll defer to Dave or Magnus. If things
> aren't in place by 10AM, I'll be online to help out.

I've loaded up the docs, and will start a mirror run soon. (This is the
part that still takes a long time). Once that's done, it should just be
updating the settings.php file and then kicking off a "small update",
which only takes minutes.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Who is updating the PostgreSQL home page?
Сообщение: Re: Who is updating the PostgreSQL home page?