Re: Do we really need a 7.4.22 release now?

От Ron Mayer
Тема Re: Do we really need a 7.4.22 release now?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Steve Crawford wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>>
>> Yeah.  What this is about is how long the *community* supports 7.4...

Is there any way to poll the community and see how much people
in the community care about 7.4 community support?

It seems possible that most people with large important 7.4 systems
either (a) have commercial support contracts anyway or (b) are capable
of supporting it in-house, or (c) are secretly praying for an excuse
to upgrade anyway.