Re: [REVIEW] Prototype: In-place upgrade v02

От Zdenek Kotala
Тема Re: [REVIEW] Prototype: In-place upgrade v02
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Abbas napsal(a):
> Hi,
> I downloaded latest postgresql source code from
>  git clone git://git.postgresql.org/git/postgresql.git
> and tried to apply the patch
>  http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-09/gza1fGXLvf3L.gz
>
> It does not apply cleanly, see the failures in attached file.

It clash with hash index patch which was committed four days ago. Try to use
little bit older revision from git (without hash index modification).
    Zdenek

--
Zdenek Kotala              Sun Microsystems
Prague, Czech Republic     http://sun.com/postgresql