Re: BUG #4417: Foreign keys do not work after altering table/column names

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: BUG #4417: Foreign keys do not work after altering table/column names
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Benjamin Bihler wrote:
> Unfortunately it is not possible to give more details, since these scripts
> are part of a commercial product.

It's unlikely that anyone can help you without more details. I'd suggest
that you try to reduce it to a smaller stand-alone, anonymizing it by
changing table and column names if necessary, and verify that you can
still reproduce the problem with the reduced script. And then post that
script to the mailing list.

Alternatively, there's many support companies out there, including the
company I work for, that can help you under a NDA.

--
   Heikki Linnakangas