Re: 64-bit Compile Failure on Solaris 10 with OpenSSL

От Andy Colson
Тема Re: 64-bit Compile Failure on Solaris 10 with OpenSSL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Randal T. Rioux wrote:

> Found a kludgy fix!
>
> cp /usr/local/lib/sparcv9/libgcc_s.so.1 /usr/sfw/lib/sparcv9/
>
> Now, both OpenSSL and PostgreSQL work great. In 64-bit mode.
>
> If anyone has a less hack-ish solution, please share.
>
> Thanks!
> Randy

Not sure if this'll make it to the list or not, I'm not currently
registered, so apologies...

The linker and the loader use two different things.  The linker use
LD_LIBRARY_PATH env.  The loader does not.  (and never never type
'ldconfig' on solaris cuz it'll really mess things up).

use 'crle -u -l /usr/local/lib/sparcv9/'

to add the path to the loaders search path.

more here:

http://blogs.sun.com/rie/entry/changing_search_paths_with_crle

-Andy