Re: BUG #3818: Cross compilation problems

От Richard Evans
Тема Re: BUG #3818: Cross compilation problems
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Running make inside the msys shell, I get:

/c/misc/mingw/bin
c:/misc/mingw/bin
/c/misc/mingw/bin

running inside a plain DOS command window, I get:

/mingw/bin
c:/misc/mingw/bin
/mingw/bin

Msys/mingw have these funny 'system' mounts.  However it looks like that
/pwd -W/ gives the most sensible output in both cases.  Must be why it's
there.

Richard

> Richard Evans wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure why the makefiles need the current directory. pwd -W is
>> specific to mingw, I think it gives the directory in windows format.  It
>> has to be changed for cross compilation otherwise you get errors.
>>

> What does $(CURDIR) resolve to on mingw?  Try the following makefile:
>
> default:
>         @echo $(shell pwd)
>         @echo $(shell pwd -W)
>         @echo $(CURDIR)

Сообщение: Re: BUG #4274: uuid returns duplicate values
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4274: uuid returns duplicate values