Re: [BUGS] BUG #4279: Bad codepage in our web-site

От Tino Wildenhain
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #4279: Bad codepage in our web-site
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Bruce Momjian wrote:
>>> Do they all have to be converted?
>> Those three do, I expect.  They sure look like it on the page.  All
>> sorts of "?" in there.
>
> Well, something is converting them to UTF8 headings on our web site and
> I thought the HTML encoding was converted at that stage.

probably the server aka. the real content-type Header.
Putting them into the file again via meta tag really helps
only if you are loading it from filesystem. Of course
there should be no mismatch between server, meta and contents
encoding. Having everything in UTF8 should be preferred imho.

Regards
Tino

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: