Re: request for sponsors page

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: request for sponsors page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Robert,

> yeah, I would listed the person next to the feature (as we do now), and then
> add a section to the bottom noting "companies who contributed to this release
> include:"  and then have a list of companies. Personally I don't think it
> would be that bad, and might encourage companies to sponsor more work. But if
> no one else thinks so, no worries, was just an idea.

I don't think it's an inconceivable idea.  However, I do think that the
corporate sponsors would be more pleased by a relatively complete set of
sponsor listings on www.postgresql.org.

--Josh

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki