Re: How to setup disk spindles for best performance

От Christiaan Willemsen
Тема Re: How to setup disk spindles for best performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Thanks Joshua,

So what about putting the indexes on a separate array? Since we do a lot
of inserts indexes are going to be worked on a lot of the time.

Regards,

Christiaan

http://www.commandprompt.com/blogs/joshua_drake/2008/04/is_that_performance_i_smell_ext2_vs_ext3_on_50_spindles_testing_for_postgresql/