Re: BUG #4340: SECURITY: Is SSL Doing Anything?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: BUG #4340: SECURITY: Is SSL Doing Anything?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:
>> Tom Lane wrote:
>>> I think the commit you're looking for is this one:
>
>> No, that's not the one. It's the one after that one, at:
>
> No, that one is just fallout from having removed the *use* of the
> function in the earlier patch.

Hmm. Bummer, that's right.

Anyway. The code should be fairly usable I think, but we'll see that
once there is some code to test... If the method I suggested seems good
I'll work along that line, and we'll see when it's done if it's
reasonable to backpatch it or not. If it seems the wrong track, I'm
interested in suggestions on which direction we should be going in :-)

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: BUG #4340: SECURITY: Is SSL Doing Anything?
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4340: SECURITY: Is SSL Doing Anything?