Re: Distant mirroring

От dforums
Тема Re: Distant mirroring
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Tx to all.

I reach the same reflection on partitionning the data to those tables.

And postgresql is giving very good tools for that with the rules features.

I got the SAS server for immediate fix.

But I'm looking for buying a machine that will handle my needs for more
long time.

Regarding partitionning it seems that I could just use a daily tables
for daily treatment and keeping a another one for mass reading. I even
things to partition per years or half years.

One question is on table that have FK constraint, I don't know how to
maintain it ? Could I use rules for it too ? Tx for helps

Regards

David

--
<http://www.1st-affiliation.fr>

*David Bigand
*Président Directeur Générale*
*51 chemin des moulins
73000 CHAMBERY - FRANCE

Web : htttp://www.1st-affiliation.fr
Email : david@1st-affiliation.com
Tel. : +33 479 696 685
Mob. : +33 666 583 836
Skype : firstaffiliation_support

Сообщение: Re: Using PK value as a String
Сообщение: Re: Using PK value as a String