Re: Should/does SQLForeignKeys work (8.03.02)?

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: Should/does SQLForeignKeys work (8.03.02)?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Tom Lane wrote:
> Hiroshi Inoue <inoue@tpf.co.jp> writes:
>> Seems the server side implementation of foreign keys was changed in 8.3
>>   and 8.3.02 ODBC drivers didn't know it.
>> I beleive the bug was fixed in 8.3.0201.
>
> So ... when will that be released?

I would talk with Hiroshi Saito about the next release.
Anyway I have not been able to commit changes to psqlodbc
for some days because the server responds with the message
 "waiting for anonymous's lock in /cvsroot/psqlodbc/psqlodbc".

Thanks.
Hiroshi Inoue