Re: (yet another) SSL connection problem

От Vic Simkus
Тема Re: (yet another) SSL connection problem
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thanks for the tip, Kris.  Any idea when this capability will be added
into a 'supported' release?  Also, perhaps this should be added to the
documentation or a faq so that another poor sucker like me doesn't end
up pulling his hair out :)

--
Vic Simkus

Department of Neurology, UIC