Re: SELinux context of PostgreSQL connection process

От Мартынов Александр
Тема Re: SELinux context of PostgreSQL connection process
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If the user is given the necessary permissions, then can the connection process get a context of the user?
I mean a category and a level (sensibility) by context.
Does the architecture of PostgreSQL permit to add changing a context of a connection process to context of the
connectinguser?

25.03.2015, 17:38, "Мартынов Александр" <m--a-s@yandex.ru>:
> If the user is given the necessary rights, then can the connection process get a context of the user?
> Is there the possibility in principle?
>
> 24.03.2015, 21:11, "John R Pierce" <pierce@hogranch.com>:
>>  On 3/24/2015 5:16 AM, Мартынов Александр wrote:
>>>   There is postgres db with sepgsql enabled. When user connect to postgres db with psql, postgres create new
processfor each connection. These processes have selinux context unconfined_u:unconfined_r:postgresql_t.