Re: BUG #1963: SSL certificate permission check is too strict

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #1963: SSL certificate permission check is too strict
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Martin Pitt <mpitt@debian.org> writes:
> At least the certificate could be permitted to be owned/in group root.
> I cannot see how this should weaken the certificate's security.

Postgres doesn't run as root, hence could not use such a certificate
unless it was world-readable.

Or should I infer from this that you've also patched out that safety
check?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #1963: SSL certificate permission check is too strict
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1963: SSL certificate permission check is too strict