Re: Problems Importing table to pgadmin

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problems Importing table to pgadmin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 12/07/2016 04:02 PM, metaresolve wrote:
>> How many records and relational tables can pgadmin/postgres actually handle?

> https://www.postgresql.org/about/
> So you have plenty of head room.

Well, pgadmin and postgres are two different things.  pgadmin is mostly a
GUI, and AFAIK it's not really designed to perform well with query results
that are enormously larger than what you might want to scroll through
on-screen.

You might have better luck if you tell it to use COPY for bulk data
transfers.  I don't use it so I can't offer any detailed help, but
I believe that's possible.

Сообщение: Re: Problems Importing table to pgadmin
Сообщение: Re: Problems Importing table to pgadmin