Patch test for Win32 shared memory issue: Success

От Robert Walker
Тема Patch test for Win32 shared memory issue: Success
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
As per the following link, http://blog.hagander.net/archives/149-Help-us-test-a-patch-for-the-Win32-shared-memory-issue.html ...I'd ran the patched 8.4 version and PostgreSQL ran successfully without problems during some brief testing. (I'm reporting my success here as requested by the article.) My test platform is Windows XP SP2 32-bit, running on an Intel Centrino Duo processor.

Robert Walker
Database Administrator / System Analyst
Materials Transportation Company
254-771-1204 ext 11
r.walker@mtcworldwide.com

DISCLAIMER:
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in any manner. This communication does not form any contractual obligation on behalf of the sender, the sender's employer, or the employer's parent company, affiliates or subsidiaries.