Re: Data base tables design questions for: user saved forms, user parameters

От admin
Тема Re: Data base tables design questions for: user saved forms, user parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm facing a very similar problem where I work (local govt) where we
want to put around 100 forms online. The idea of 100 seperate database
tables is too painful to contemplate.

Depending on the nature of the data, I suppose, both the structured text
string and the serialised object options sound viable.

I'm very new here, but I think I've seen mention somewhere in the docs
about PG being able to store arrays? If this is true, it might be
another option.

Mick

Сообщение: Re: Full text index without accents
Сообщение: Re: Full text index without accents