PATCH: Save settings regardless of Find&Replace dialog's close method

От J.F. Oster
Тема PATCH: Save settings regardless of Find&Replace dialog's close method
Дата
Re: PATCH: Save settings regardless of Find&Replace dialog's close method  (Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello,

Make "Find & Replace" dialog in SQL Box remember search settings when
it is closed (in any way; in fact it's being hidden).

Existing instances of dialog, once invoked again, will keep their own
settings.
New instance of dialog will gain settings of the last dialog which has
been closed before it's invocation.

>>> By the way, I was puzzled why search dialog's settings are saved
>>> sometimes and sometimes are not. Depending on dialog's close method:
>>> 1. Pressing ESC or "Close" form button calls OnCancel() which does not
>>> save;
>>> 2. Pressing title [x] button or Alt-F4 (or similar OS hotkey) calls

--
Best regards,
 J.F.

Вложения