Re: Problems using Grails with Postgresql

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Problems using Grails with Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
priyaa wrote:
> i am using postgresql instead of mysql ,but while execute i am getting error
> like
>
> Caused by: org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerInvocationException:
> org.springframework.dao.InvalidDataAccessResourceUsageException: could not
> execute query; nested exception is
> org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute query

How about providing the error message from the PostgreSQL logs? This
might mean something to a hibernate expert (although I doubt it), but it
doesn't tell me anything.

Make sure you are logging statement errors and show us the error. You
might want to log all statements while getting this to work, that would
give you some context.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd