Storing images from Delphi to postgresql

От NSO
Тема Storing images from Delphi to postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

 I am trying to store images (bin files) from delphi (ADO components) to
postgresql, I found data type bytea for that, but I could not make it
work. May be anyone has sample of delphi code?

thx
Lukas

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase