Re: Problem with archives search

От Kevin Hunter
Тема Re: Problem with archives search
Дата
Список pgsql-www
At 3:16p -0400 on Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Tom Lane wrote:
> I'd like to be able to paste a message ID into a form on my home page
> and end up at the correct URL, but the only way I know to do that
> involves <form method="get"> which insists on sticking "?fieldname="
> in there somewhere.  Is there another simple way, or do we have an
> alternate portal that handles URLs of that format?

Yeah, all variables in an HTML form are put after a ? in a GET request.
 You'll either have to write yourself something server side, or get some
Javascript to do it for you.

[... time passes ...]

It ain't pretty and it ain't cross-browser compatible, but it was quick.
 Tested in Ubuntu, FF3.  I tried to annotate it so you can personalize
it, whatevs.

Enjoy,

Kevin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Problem with archives search
Сообщение: Re: Problem with archives search