Re: MSSQL to PostgreSQL

От Gwyneth Morrison
Тема Re: MSSQL to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Iv Ray wrote:
> Hello,
>
> what is the current status of the MSSQL to PostgreSQL tools/tips?
>
> Google returns results as old as 2001...
>
> The MSSQL database in question has only tables, no stored procedures,
> etc.
>
> Thanks,
> Iv

Hi Ray,

I have something that does this. I am currently awaiting project
approval on pgfoundry.
It does tables, views, and stored procedures. I have tested it on
450,000 lines of mssql code
including 400 tables and 3700 stored procedures, although it is a work
in progress.

I applied last week and they said it takes 72 hours. As soon as it is
approved I can post it.
(give it a couple days I guess)

Gwyneth