Re: Proposal to remove some mailing lists

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Proposal to remove some mailing lists
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 3. Juli 2008 schrieb Tom Lane:
>>> How to retire a mailing list -- I'm not sure if that has ever been done.
>> We have a whole category of "inactive mailing lists" on the archives...
>
> Aside from the win32 list, I think the inactive lists have been inactive for
> far too long for anyone to remember the process to get them there.

The concept of "inactive lists" I think is just a grouping on the
website. If you try to mail to them, you get a bounce. They're gone from
majordomo, and only exist so that you can find the archives still.

And that part is easy now, it's just a flag in the database.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: