Re: [HACKERS] template/alpha_cc

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] template/alpha_cc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> src/template/alpha_cc seems missing in 6.4.2 but does exist in current.
> What about 6.4_REL? I belive that file should exist in any version of
> source tree.

$ cvs log alpha_cc

RCS file: /usr/local/cvsroot/pgsql/src/template/alpha_cc,v
Working file: alpha_cc
head: 1.1
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 1;     selected revisions: 1
----------------------------
revision 1.1
date: 1998/12/18 07:08:02;  author: momjian;  state: Exp;
etc etc...

There's no REL6_4 tag, therefore this file does not exist as far as
the 6.4.* branch is concerned.  (Same deal as with discussion of
vacuumdb a day or two ago.)  Bruce could've applied a REL6_4 tag to
the file when he created it, but did not.

Do we want to continue updating the REL6_4 branch for stuff like this?
Or is it time to declare 6.4.2 the last of that branch and press forward
with 6.5 beta test?