Re: More link spam getting through to the lists

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: More link spam getting through to the lists
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> This was posted by someone who was actually a subscriber to the list.
> And does have DKIM signatures from gmail - though I don't have the
> tools to verify them.

> It indicates to me that either someone got their account(s) hacked and
> used to send it, or a spammer is sophisticated enough to create a
> gmail account and subscribed it to the list before they post.. Which
> seems quite advanced..

Hard to tell which it is.  I believe we've seen these from a number of
different gmail accounts.  Do we have logs showing how long somebody's
been subscribed?  If they were recent subscribers I'd think the latter,
else more likely the former.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: