Re: ERROR: could not access status of transaction 575

От Brian Hurt
Тема Re: ERROR: could not access status of transaction 575
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Brian Hurt wrote:

Hello all-

I'm getting an error on a Postgres database when I access a table:

template0=# select * from pg_language;
ERROR:  could not access status of transaction 575
DETAIL:  could not open file "pg_clog/0000": No such file or directory
template0=#

More information: I did (as postgres):

dd bs=49152 count=1 if=/dev/zero of=/database/postgres/pg_clog/0000

to create the clog file (49152 is the size of /database/postgres/pg_clog/0001), then fixed the permissions (chmod 0600 /database/postgres/pg_clog/0000).  This seems to have fixed the problem.

The partition is on a Areca raid control, and some playing with the areca cli didn't turn up any HD errors.  We're running bonnie++ on the partition to see if it detects any errors.

Brian