Re: For the PG experts

От Julius Tuskenis
Тема Re: For the PG experts
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Laurent.

As I understand where is no direct link between sequence and the table
column. You should see pg_attrdef table.
Query SELECT  pg_get_expr(adbin,adrelid)  FROM pg_attrdef; will return
you all default values of the columns. Among them you will find
nextval('your_sequence'::regclass).

Hope that helps...

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailuk/taglines/isp/control/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=52423/*http://fr.docs.yahoo.com/mail/overview/index.html>.

--