Re: Insert into master table ->" 0 rows affected" -> Hibernate problems

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Insert into master table ->" 0 rows affected" -> Hibernate problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I think you could do overlapping CHECK constraints for the rules for a
very short period of time. Querying for just that time will hit both
partitions, so it won't be perfect from a performance standpoint, but it
 would only do that for a very small timeframe.

And I can certainly agree it's not ideal :-)

//Magnus