Re: query performance question

От: Dan Harris
Тема: Re: query performance question
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

query performance question  (Marcin Citowicki, )
 Re: query performance question  (hubert depesz lubaczewski, )
  Re: query performance question  (Marcin Citowicki, )
   Re: query performance question  (PFC, )
 Re: query performance question  (, )
  Re: query performance question  (Dan Harris, )
   Re: query performance question  (Kenneth Marshall, )

Kenneth Marshall wrote:
> Dan,
>
> Did you try this with 8.3 and its new HOT functionality?
>
> Ken

I did not.  I had to come up with the solution before we were able to
move to 8.3.  But, Tom did mention that the HOT might help and I forgot
about that when writing the prior message.   I'm in the midst of moving
30 databases from 8.0 to 8.3 at the moment but when I'm finished, I
might have time to test it.

-Dan

От: Dan Harris
Сообщение: Re: query performance question
От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Checkpoint tuning on 8.2.4