Re: Re: [HACKERS] How embarrassing: optimization of a one-shot query doesn't work

От Jignesh K. Shah
Тема Re: Re: [HACKERS] How embarrassing: optimization of a one-shot query doesn't work
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Are there any head fixes proposed for it?

I am seeing some scaling problems with EAStress which uses JDBC with
8.3.0 and this one could be the reason why I am seeing some problems.. I
will be happy to try it out and report on it.. The setup is ready right
now if someone can point me to a patch that I can try it out and
hopefully see if the patch fixes my problem.

-Jignesh