Re: 404s

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: 404s
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Guido Barosio wrote:
> +1 but without the form and directly triggering an alert to slaves.
>
> 404 ? trigger_alert.php?missingurl=param

so anybody with wget and a simply shellscript could can (email) DoS
-slaves and wwwmaster in seconds ?

> Do not rely on users if you want to improve the experience, though.

keep in mind that we can only detect relative urls on our OWN
infrastructure and also that 99% of the website traffic is on
www.postgresql.org with ourely static (mirrored) content, no PHP (or
whatever) support and are only partly under our control.
only wwwmaster is dynamic but only a fraction of traffic ends up there.

Stefan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: replace training blurb with upcoming pug meetings?
Сообщение: Re: replace training blurb with upcoming pug meetings?