Re: Open Source CRM - Options?

От Kevin Hunter
Тема Re: Open Source CRM - Options?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 6:46p -0400 on Tue, 27 May 2008, Andrej Ricnik-Bay wrote:
> How does Zope/Plone fit in there as an alternative in your opinion? :)

Heh, I can't honestly comment on Zope/Plone as I haven't used it from a
developer or admin standpoint.  The OP asked for a suggestion of a CRM
or something similar and Django came to mind.  Perhaps someone else can
offer an opinion/anecdote on Zope/Plone?

Josh perhaps, as his reply just came in.  ;-)

Kevin

Сообщение: Re: Open Source CRM - Options?
Сообщение: Re: Open Source CRM - Options?