Re: select query takes 13 seconds to run with index

От Justin
Тема Re: select query takes 13 seconds to run with index
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> How many users are attached to the server at any given time.  how many inserts, deletes
> selects are being done on the server.  Its number  TPS  on the server.

On Windoze I don't know; on *NIX variants the utility "top" can show useful information on load and active processes; iostat or vmstat can give detailed looks over time (use period of between 1 and 5 seconds maybe and discard the first row as nonsense); they show disk i/o and context switching, etc.

HTH,

Greg Williamson
Senior DBA
DigitalGlobe

There are several tools to do this process explorer which has to be down loaded, and performance monitor.  The problem with performance monitor is posgresql keeps spawning new exe which makes reading the result real a pain.

Сообщение: Re: select query takes 13 seconds to run with index
Сообщение: Re: select query takes 13 seconds to run with index