pg view of table columns needed for scripting

От Gauthier, Dave
Тема pg view of table columns needed for scripting
Дата
Re: pg view of table columns needed for scripting  (Chris Barnes <compuguruchrisbarnes@hotmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general

Hi:

Is there something like a pg_xxx view that I can use to get the column names and data types of a table, similar to what I see with \d ?  I need to run this is a script, so \d isn't viable.  I did a \df and looked around, but nothing popped out.

Thanks in Advance !

Сообщение: Re: Advice needed on application/database authentication/authorization/auditing model
Сообщение: Re: Advice needed on application/database authentication/authorization/auditing model